Friday, November 9, 2012

Dear She-Hulk -- Be My Valentine Contest - Honorable Mention

Dear She-Hulk by Joshua Cargain

She-hulk-wallpaper-l

Dear She-Hulk,

I am a 24 year old unemployed community college student. I live in a small apartment next to the mall with my room-mate and two cats. I think we should be together because you remind me of my mother.

Attached below, is my address and date of birth so you can come to my 25th birthday. No gift is required, your presence is present enough, unless you want to do your hair in a side tail and wear an off the shoulder t-shirt. If not, a tube top and a mini-skirt would be fine too.

If we were together, you could sleep on my couch, clean up after me and open my pickle jars.

Please respond to my letter, if not, I’ll just call you every hour on the hour till you pick up, or your voicemail is full. Whatever comes first…..

Love always,

Your Snuggle Bear,

Joshua Cargain

###

There's no doubt this one had us laughing! We still laugh when we read it. It's that good. By the way, if you're good with limericks, you'll want to keep an eye on our website and Facebook Page for this month's contest coming soon. Be sure to check out Joshua's punk rock band's Facebook Page too.

No comments:

Post a Comment