Friday, November 9, 2012

Dear Bao Bay - Be My Valentine Contest - First Place Winner

Dear Bao Bay by Rain

Malcolm_reynolds

Bao bay,

I saw your face on a wanted poster the other day. It made me think, who is this man that haunts my thoughts?

I’ve never even met you; but I can only hope that one day we might have the chance to complicate one another.

Just envisioning you in your tight pants and Brown coat makes me tyen-shaio duh!  ~ Shiny!

Let us, you and I, find a moon to ourselves. Where we can misbehave long into the night…jen mei NAI-shing duh FWO-tzoo!

Sheh-sheh for making this ‘verse a better place!

With Love,

Rain

###

Congratulations, Rain, on being our First Place Winner. We love Mal too!

If you'd like more from Rain, please check out her blog, Etsy page, Flickr photostream, and Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment