Friday, November 9, 2012

Dear Garrus - Be My Valentine Contest - Honorable Mention

Dear Garrus by Ariel Carman

Garrus-vakarian-mass-effect-2-16273224-900-506

Dear Garrus,

I've known you for a few years now but only as soldiers fighting together against a shifting enemy. 

Somehow, in the middle of all of this, I've come to care for and about you. I realized my feelings had changed when I found myself looking to see if you were safe after a battle first- spending no more time in looking than necessary, mind you, but always looking for you first

If you feel as I do, meet my eyes after the next battle- and don't look away.

-Ariel

###

For those of you unfamiliar with Garrus Vakarian, he's from the world of Mass Effect. This entry was another of our favorites. In fact, we like all the entries so much that we awarded each participant one free comic book. Lastly, you may have noticed that we've tagged all these Be My Valentine entries as Poetry. That's because love is so poetic. <BLUSH>

No comments:

Post a Comment