Wednesday, April 30, 2014

FCBD 2014 Title: Project Black Sky with Captain Midnight and Brain Boy

By Ron of the Empire

Look, you already know how I feel about apes in comics. So just make sure you pick up this title on Free Comic Book Day. FCBD is Saturday, May 3, 2014. We open at 9 am.

Great Title from Dark Horse


Project Black Sky is a threat to humanity, and it's about to get ugly in fabulous Las Vegas. Enter Captain Midnight and Brain Boy (download a preview), our heroes.

Michael Broussard's art is to die, Dan Jackson's colors are perfection, and Nate Piekos' lettering will blow your mind (sign language! No joke. Wow). Plus, you can't go wrong with Fred Van Lente at the storytelling helm.

And I can't believe I'm getting this for free. And there's apes! Michael Broussard can really draw an ape!

Oh, man, I already have my copy and I'm still excited about this title. I even went and picked up the zero issue and number one of Brain Boy. I've already been reading Captain Midnight. Great fun.

Story: Fred Van Lente
Art/Cover: Michael Broussard
Colors: Dan Jackson
Lettering: Nate Piekos
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment